Shani Graha Japa: Shaneshwara devaru is the son of Surya and his vehicle is a crow. Shani is considered a stern teacher in the horoscope, which signifies discipline, asceticism, endeavor, judgment, truthfulness, yoga, and religion.
When this Graha is malefic or misplaced, the person must go through hardships and unhealthy life. This Graha Shanti Japa is performed as per the Shastras. This Japa helps a person to get rid of the ill effects and bring happiness to life.
Shani Graha Japa is performed by invoking Shani and chanting mantras for Shani to please the Graha. The Japa is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Shani Graha Japa?
- Shani Graha Japa is most suited on Saturday.
- Can also schedule the Japa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Shani Graha Japa:
- A person attains spiritual and material development by removing the malefic effects of the Shani by performing this Japa.
- It helps a person to reach great heights in career or business life. It also assists a person to achieve success in life.
- It helps to attain wisdom, financial prosperity, good health, and get rid of the enemy and evil eyes.
Book Purohit for Shani Graha Japa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
1 review for Shani Graha Japa