Sri Pratyangira Devi is one of the Ugra manifestations of Devi who appears in the form of half-human; half-lion came out of the third eye of Lord Shiva to pacify the anger of Lord Narasimha, who is also known as Narasimha Devaru. Performing Pratyangira homa helps to get rid of all the negative energy. It bestows peace and happiness removing all the obstacles. She is also known as Narasimha. This homa is very powerful and it protects one from black magic and evil spells.
Pratyangira Homa is performed by invoking Pratyangira Devi followed by the chanting of Mantras and then performing the homa using Dried Red Chilies in the Agni.
When to Perform Pratyangira Homa?
- Schedule the homa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Amavasai, Pournami, Ashtami, or Fridays are beneficial to perform Pratyangira Devi Homa.
Benefits of Pratyangira Homa:
- Pratyangira homa will ensure the Karta lifelong protection from the influence of evil spirits or Drishti.
- This homa is most significant to nullify the effects of curses, witch-crafts, and black magic spells.
- It ensures good health, wealth, prosperity, peace of mind, and mental stability.
- This homa helps a person get away from problems like lack of courage or always being in a depressed mood.
Book Purohit for Pratyangira Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.