Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam: Goddess Saraswati is the deity of intelligence, memory power, and other soft skills. Ganesha Devudu known as Vighnaharta removes any Vighna or obstacles and all negative energies and gives victory or success. This homam is specifically done for the students to invoke the blessing of Saraswati Devi and Ganapathi Devudu to improve their memory power and concentration.
This Homam is performed by invoking Saraswati Devi and Ganesha Devudu followed by the chanting of Saraswati Mantra and Ganesha Mantra and then performing the homam.
When to Perform Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam?
- Homam should perform 3 months prior to any exams or competitions.
- Schedule the homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam:
- Performing this homam makes a person highly competitive in academic exams or tests. As it helps in improving memory and concentration, it makes the person think innovatively and provides an analytical mind.
- This homam relieves a person from mental pressure and improves concentration, memory power, focus, and the ability to understand complex things. This homam helps us to achieve the goals easily. It also improves extra-curricular activities like dance, music, arts, etc.
- Performing this homam helps to get rid of all the obstacles and problems that a person might encounter in life.
Book Purohit for Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.