This year we celebrate Hanuman Jayanti on 08th April 2020. Hanuman Jayanti is the birth of Loyalty to the Lord. Hanuman is the icon of Loyalty to the Higher Self, the Rama, Strength & Faith. Lord Hanuman is the son of Anjana and Kesari and is also described as the son of the wind-god Pawan. Believed to be one of the Chiranjivi (immortal).
Lord had endowed Shree Hanuman with Divine powers. Hanuman could assume forms at will, move mountains and conquer evil spirits, signifying that like Hanuman we should elevate ourselves spiritually, and achieve the ability to handle our problems even if they are mountainous and try to conquer the negativities within us but a lot needs to be done on our mind and spirit front. The higher self the lord is within us we must evolve in mind and spirit.
Importance of Hanuman Chalisa:
Hanuman Chalisa is an ode to the greatness of Hanuman. The poem describes the strength, generosity, intelligence, devotion towards Lord Rama and valor of Lord Hanuman. It is believed that chanting Hanuman Chalisa brings positive energy and strength.
5 Life lessons to learn from Hanuman Chalisa:
1. Not just physical strength, but even strength of mind is also important.
2. It is believed that Lord Hanuman can change form. He teaches us to adapt to situations.
3. One should help out friends in need like Lord Hanuman helps Sugriva.
4. Never let power corrupt you. One should stay humble and have a compassionate heart.
5. One should fulfill their task with commitment.
Book Pandit for Hanuman Chalisa Paath with Harivara